Terms & Conditions
Kesher Relationship Seminar (KRS) is a project of Pico Shul.
1. Following the purchase of the (KRS) ticket(s), all individuals may be asked to complete a survey in order to participate in the 3 part program. If the survey is not completed or if any or all of the conditions are not met, KRS organizers have the right to cancel any registrations made.
2. The KRS organizers, it's partners, and/or affiliates (as KSP determines) reserve the right to refuse online entry and/or participation to any individual(s) as the organizers deem it to be necessary, after which a refund will be processed for the applicable ticket(s) and their respective prices paid.
3. Participants may be put into smaller groups for the different parts of the program. The KRS organizers, it's partners, and/or affiliates (as KSP determines) reserve the right to establish and sort these groups based on the survey question and other relevant information, at their discretion.
4. This ticket is non-transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased. Upon special request, and at the full discretion of KRS organizers, an exception may be made under special circumstances.
5. Any persons who are exhibiting inappropriate behavior, may be asked to leave the online event and no longer participate in KRS.
6. The KRS organizers, it's partners, and/or affiliates (as KSP determines) have the right to film, photograph, and use the likeness, image, name, and location of the participants.
7. Should any part of these Terms and Conditions be found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall be binding with the same effect as if any invalid or unenforceable provision did not exist.
8. By proceeding with and completing this ticket purchase and by accepting these Terms and Conditions you and all applicable ticket holders are hereby understood to be in agreeance with the Terms and Conditions enclosed herein.